Supporting employers with T Level Industry Placements – an introduction for business advisors
Date and time
In this webinar you’ll receive information and practical insights on the role of business advisors in supporting T Level industry placements. The webinar will equip you as a business advisor to be better able to explain industry placements and T Levels to the businesses you work with and advise.
This fast-paced and interactive webinar will cover:
- What T Levels and industry placements are, and where they sit in the wider education system
- How T Levels and industry placements can benefit employers
- What employers will need to do as an industry placement host
- How you as a business adviser can support employers with industry placements
- How you and the employers you work with can find out more about T Levels and industry placements
Who is the webinar for?
Designed for Business intermediaries’ advisors who speak directly to employers about workforce issues.
Speakers and presenters
The webinar will be delivered by the Department for Education (DfE) and Strategic Development Network (SDN). SDN is a trusted partner of the DfE and has a proven track record for helping employers work with industry placements, apprenticeships, and education programmes.