How we use your personal information
The ‘T Levels and industry placement support for employers’ service is run by the Department for Education (DfE).
This privacy notice explains how we (DfE) use your personal information.
For the purposes of relevant data protection legislation, DfE is the data controller.
The ‘T Levels and industry placement support for employers’ service may collect information from you when you:
- contact us via our online contact form or telephone number
- register your interest in T Levels and industry placements
We use this personal data to:
- show T Level schools and colleges your registered interest (if you have registered your interest)
- improve the services we offer to you
- operate our complaints policy
- contact you for feedback on services we provide to you
- ensure the protection of public funds
- prevent and detect fraud
How long we hold personal information
If you Register your interest in T Levels and industry placements, we will hold your contact information in this service for 12 weeks or until you withdraw your interest.
It will also be held in the Connect with employers interested in T Levels service for 12 weeks, or until you withdraw your interest.
Who we share your personal information with
If you Register your interest in T Levels and industry placements, we will share the details you enter into the form with T Level schools and colleges via the Connect with employers interested in T Levels service for 12 weeks, or until you withdraw your interest.
Your individual rights
You have the right to:
- request a copy of personal information that we hold about you
- request that we correct any wrong or incomplete personal information
You can access the information we hold on you by signing in to your account.
You can read more about how the DfE handles personal information.
Under the Data Protection Act 2018, you are entitled to ask if we hold information relating to you and ask for a copy, by making a ‘subject access request’.
If you need to contact us regarding any of the above, please do so via the DfE site.
You can read further information about your data protection rights at the Information Commissioner’s Office (opens in a new window or tab).