T Level subjects
T Level courses have been designed alongside employers to deliver the skills your organisation needs.
The first T Levels started in September 2020 at selected schools and colleges in England. Over the next few years, T Levels will scale to include more than 20 courses, covering 11 skill areas.
T Level courses available now:
- Building Services Engineering for Construction
- Design, Surveying and Planning for Construction
- Digital Business Services
- Digital Production, Design and Development
- Digital Support Services
- Education and Childcare
- Healthcare Science
- Onsite Construction
Starting September 2022:
- Design and Development for Engineering and Manufacturing
- Engineering, Manufacturing, Processing and Control
- Maintenance, Installation and Repair for Engineering and Manufacturing
- Management and Administration
Starting September 2023:
As T Levels roll out, employers across England are partnering with local colleges and schools to do industry placements. You can join this vocational revolution right now. If you're interested in offering an industry placement, get in touch with T Level providers near you.