Planning industry placements – employer workshops
Date and time
Book your place. There is no charge to attend this webinar.
The workshop will cover:
- what industry placements are and how they could become an important part of your workforce development and recruitment strategy
- what resources, processes and staff development needs to be in place before you offer industry placements
- what’s involved in hosting the placement - roles, responsibilities, journey
- ideas, solutions and practice from employers like you
- tools and support available to help you
The workshop will be interactive and practical, giving you chance to network with other like-minded employers.
Who is the workshop for?
This workshop is for anyone who would like to explore industry placements in more depth and develop their journey. The content has been designed with HR and Learning and Development professionals, Managers and decision makers in mind.
Delivered by: The Strategic Development Network (SDN)
We need to obtain your consent to take, hold and share personal data, which will include name, email address, contact number and relevant information about your organisation.
All personal information stored on the (SDN) system will be treated as confidential and will adhere to data privacy requirements. Your details will not be shared beyond the DfE, SDN and a DfE commissioned external evaluation body.