Industry placements – supporting your workforce development
Date and time
Book your place. There is no charge to attend this webinar.
The webinar will cover:
- the latest from the Department for Education (DfE) about industry placements and T Levels
- how industry placements might contribute to the development of your workforce, as you respond, adapt and recover from the impact of COVID-19 restrictions
- the longer-term benefits of offering industry placements and how this might work alongside apprenticeships and work experience
- your questions to the DfE, the chance to hear from employers already offering placements and speak with other like-minded business during breakout sessions
- new government support now available to help you
Who is this webinar for?
This event is for anyone who would like to know the latest about industry placements. The content has been designed with HR / Learning and Development staff / Team Managers in mind.
Delivered by: The Strategic Development Network (SDN)
We need to obtain your consent to take, hold and share personal data, which will include name, email address, contact number and relevant information about your organisation.
All personal information stored on the (SDN) system will be treated as confidential and will adhere to data privacy requirements. Your details will not be shared beyond the DfE, SDN and a DfE commissioned external evaluation body.